Dear devotees, dear visitors of the ashram website,
we are very happy to share with you today the new dates when Sri Durgamayi Ma will be giving darshan in June and July.
We are still figuring out, with Mataji’s help, how we can best arrange the regular opening of Sri Neem Karoli Baba Mandir – which is why, from May 17, the times of the evening practices at the Baba Mandir will change once again.
All new changes go along with the decreasing corona numbers, which now make it possible to gather again after the ashram had to remain closed for most of the last two years and we could “only” gather virtually for Mataji’s darshan, kirtan and meditation.
From Tuesday, May 17, Sri Neem Karoli Baba Mandir will open regularly on two instead of three evenings during the week:
- Tuesdays: Aarti & Hanuman Chalisa – with livestream transmission.
- Fridays: Aarti, Kirtan & Meditation for Peace
Admission is always from 6:30 to 6:50 pm, Aarti starts at 7 pm.
The contribution per evening from now on is fixed at €7 and no longer on a donation basis as before.
We have removed the requirement to wear a mask at the Baba Mandir and at Brindavon Ashram. However, as a precautionary measure, one restriction remains: Whoever has symptoms of a cold cannot come.
Announcement: Livestreams from Brindavon Ashram and Baba Mandir
Mataji would like to fulfill the wish and request of many devotees to resume the daily livestreams of the Aarti. Therefore, from May 17, we share the Aarti every evening at 7pm in livestream from Brindavon with two exceptions: Fridays the Aarti livestream is at 7am and on Tuesday evenings we share a livestream of the Aarti & seven Hanuman Chalisa from the Baba Mandir.
Upcoming dates overview – Mataji gives darshan:
Starting in June, Mataji’s MorningDarshan (via Zoom) are no longer just for chela, but are open to all who wish to attend.
From June, the Sri Neem Karoli Baba Mandir will be open on Sunday mornings when Mataji gives MorningDarshan. At the same time, everyone can continue to receive Mataji’s darshan via Zoom.
Registration for participating in the Zoom MorningDarshan is possible via the booking platform Doo here: Sunday, June 5 | Sunday, June 26 | Sunday July 10 .
Times for MorningDarshan at Baba Mandir:
- 6:30-6:50 am – admission (virtual admission via Zoom – 6:50 am).
- 7 am – we celebrate Aarti to Sri Neem Karoli Baba
- after Aarti we wait in silence for Mataji’s MorningDarshan
Festival weekends at the Baba Mandir:
On May 21 and 22 we celebrate Vesakh festival.
On July 16 and 17 we celebrate Gurupurnima
Timetable on festival weekends:
- Saturday: the Baba Mandir opens at 10:30 am and is open all day until evening, the festival ends around 9:30 pm.
- Sunday: the Baba Mandir opens at 10:30, is open all day and closes after the Aarti at about 7:30 pm.
On festival weekends, there is a simple midday prasad for everyone at the Baba Mandir.
Darshan weekends at Baba Mandir:
On the weekends of June 11-12 and July 2-3, Mataji will give darshan at these times:
- Saturday: the Baba Mandir opens from 10:30 am to about 1 pm and from 4 pm to about 9 pm.
- Sunday: the Baba Mandir opens from 10:30 am to about 1 pm and from 4 pm to about 7:30 pm, after the Aarti.
Mataji is giving a retreat for chela:
From Thursday, June 16 in the morning to Saturday, June 18 in the evening Mataji will give a three-day retreat – arrival is on Wednesday, departure on Sunday. More details will be announced soon.